4 Bed House Plan with Brick Exterior and Vaulted Covered Entry
About This Plan
- This charming 4 bedroom traditional home has a brick exterior and a vaulted covered entry with timber supports and brackets.
- The living room has a 10'6" ceiling and is open to the kitchen and dining area. A door on the back wall takes you to the covered rear porch.
- A large walk-in pantry is located by the garage entry making unloading groceries a breeze. An eating bar in the kitchen gives you a place for casual eating. The working side of the island has a double sink and a dishwasher.
- A split bedroom layout maximizes your privacy. The master suite offers dual sinks , enclosed toilet room, large soaking tub, separate shower, and a large walk-in closet with built-in dresser.
- The 2-car front-entry garage comes standard. Get a 2-car side-entry garage by choosing that option.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 11785HZ.
- Note: Please note that orders including special options may result in a delay. Call us for details.
2-Car Side Garage Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,875 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,875 sq. ft.
- Storage: 26 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 96 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 47 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 4"
- Depth: 59' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick