4-Bed House Plan with Easy-To-Maintain Brick Exterior
About This Plan
- This 4-bed house plan has a side-load garage and an easy-to-maintain brick exterior.
- The kitchen boasts an island with eat-in bar, a spacious breakfast area and a vaulted keeping room with a fireplace. The vaulted grand room offers a fireplace, built-in cabinets and a great view onto the back deck.
- An extra room in the front of the home can be used as a living room or office.
- The master suite features a tray ceiling, seating area, his-and-her walk-in closets and an oversized master bath.
- The upstairs offers three additional bedrooms, two of which share a Jack and Jill bath.
- The optional bonus room that is perfect for a guest suite or game area.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 710134BTZ, 710188BTZ and 710296BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,327 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,372 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 955 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 325 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,372 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 66' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 678 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick