4-Bed Traditional House Plan with Upstairs Bonus Room
About This Plan
- The brick and siding exterior gives an ageless appeal to this 4-bed traditional house plan.
- Inside, a keeping room connects to the kitchen area, providing the perfect place for relaxing family time.
- The master suite is truly luxurious with a bayed sitting area, his-and-her closets and a decorative art niche.
- Upstairs, each three bedrooms and two baths and a bonus room that can be put to many uses completes the home.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 710099BTZ, 710188BTZ and 710296BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,024 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,146 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 878 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 341 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,146 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 651 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick