4-Bed House Plan with Vaulted Family Room
About This Plan
- The clean and simple use of siding as the exterior material combines well with the multi-angled roofline to create an inviting front elevation for this 4-bed house plan.
- From the foyer you have views into the vaulted family room. French doors add privacy to the office to your right.
- A vaulted keeping room is nestled into the kitchen area, giving families a casual and comfortable spot to gather.
- The master suite enjoys the privacy of being the only bedroom on the main level, while three additional bedrooms are incorporated to the upper level, one of which has a vaulted ceiling. Also upstairs, a loft overlooks the family room, making a perfect spot for a lounging area or homework station for kids.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 710134BTZ, 710188BTZ and 710099BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,982 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,024 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 958 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,024 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 50' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 471 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick