Mast-Down House Plan with Optional Upstairs Children's Retreat
About This Plan
- The multi-faceted façade of this master-down 4-bed house plan will pique the interest of passers-by. Multiple gables, a cheery dormer, and the classic combination of brick and siding make an impressive statement.
- Inside, an equally exciting floor plan awaits. The two-story foyer gives the perfect introduction to a vaulted grand room with built-in cabinetry and a wall of windows. Just beyond the kitchen is a vaulted keeping room with radius windows and a fireplace.
- The master bedroom includes a secluded lounging area that overlooks the backyard.
- Upstairs, the optional children's retreat is helps control clutter while providing the kids a place to hang out with friends.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 710099BTZ, 710134BTZ and 710296BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,301 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,355 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 946 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 275 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,355 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 617 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick