4-bed Luxury Home Plan with Two 2-car Garages and a Home Theater
About This Plan
- This 4-bed house plan is designed to take advantage of sprawling views. With two, 2-car garages, connected by a motor court and accessed by driving under a porte cochere, you have ample room for your cars and extra storage. With a guest suite and its private bath on the first floor, this design is perfect for a multi-generational home.
- A home theater is located around the corner from the kitchen with a huge center island and a generous walk-in pantry. A wet bar is steps away from the media room and the expansive leisure room.
- When entertaining, you will be glad that you have a large wine cellar located under the stairs. Move the party outdoors to the the loggia with outdoor kitchen and a powder bath.
- The main floor master suite has a sitting area, two walk-in closets, water closets, and vanities, a tub and a shower.
- Two guest suites are on the second floor each enjoy generous walk-in closets, private baths and balconies. The wet bar in the loft can also be used as a morning kitchen.
- BUILD RESTRICTION: This plan may not be built in Travis County, Texas.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,594 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,356 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,238 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 1,311 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 208 sq. ft.
- Entry: 323 sq. ft.
- Carport: 342 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 565 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 158' 0"
- Depth: 112' 6"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Carport, Attached
- Area: 1535 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Side, Front
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12