4-Bed Mediterranean Home Plan with Two Master Suites
About This Plan
- Wrought-iron balconies and a pergola in front combine with a tile roof and stucco exterior to give this Mediterranean home plan its character.
- Take your pick of one of two master suites, one up and one down. Both have great outdoor access.
- An extra-large great room has three sets of double doors that lead to the rear covered lanai. Coffered ceilings draw your eye up in appreciation.
- A huge sun deck on the second level has a spiral staircase in case you want to head down to the summer kitchen.
- The game room is made for entertaining with a large wet bar close by.
- Should you need an extra bedroom, the step down study could easily be converted.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,802 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,319 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,483 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 719 sq. ft.
- Deck: 834 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 112 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 6"
- Depth: 108' 6"
- Max ridge height: 37' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick