4-Bed Mid-century Modern House Plan with Rear Covered Lanai
About This Plan
- Each of the living spaces within this mid-century modern house plan connect to the rear covered lanai for a true indoor / outdoor lifestyle.
- The spacious great room features a fireplace directly across from the oversized kitchen island that includes casual seating, while accordion-style doors retract to connect the great room with the outdoor living spaces.
- The well-appointed master suite occupies the right side of the design, and boasts a sitting area, dual walk-in closets, and a deluxe 5-fixture ensuite with a two-person shower and freestanding tub.
- A quiet study and secondary family room provide additional space to unwind in private or in the company of family and friends.
- Discover three additional bedroom suites, all equally sized, sprinkled throughout the layout, along with a laundry room and 3-car garage.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 65627BS and 65630BS.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida. Please contact us with your site address to confirm.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,852 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,852 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 745 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 158 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 94' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 755 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 0 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss