4-Bed Modern Florida Home Plan with Large Family Room
About This Plan
- Each of the living spaces within this modern, Florida home plan connect to the rear covered lanai for a true indoor / outdoor lifestyle.
- The spacious great room features a fireplace directly across from the oversized kitchen island that includes casual seating, while accordion-style doors retract to connect the great room with the outdoor living spaces.
- The well-appointed master suite occupies the right side of the design, and boasts a sitting area, dual walk-in closets, and a deluxe 5-fixture ensuite with a two-person shower and freestanding tub.
- A quiet study and secondary family room provide additional space to unwind in private or in the company of family and friends.
- Discover three additional bedroom suites, all equally sized, sprinkled throughout the layout, along with a laundry room and 3-car garage.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the family room with house plan 65630BS and get an alternate version with house plan 65755BS.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,134 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,134 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 920 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 128' 6"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 719 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front