4-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan Under 3700 Square Feet with Bonus Expansion
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse plan has three shed dormers set above a front porch with stone and metal and vertical siding that combine to give the home plan great curb appeal. The home deliver 3,680 square feet of heated living space, 4 beds, 4.5 baths and a bonus room with half bath over the garage.
- The heart of the home is centered between the dining and family rooms, and boasts a vaulted ceiling, two islands, and an accordion-style door that leads to the back porch.
- A flex room off the foyer is perfect for an office or study, and the primary suite enjoys a private location, spacious ensuite with 5 fixtures, and a walk-in closet that connects to the laundry room.
- Three bedroom suites line the left side of the home, each with a walk-in closet and full bath.
- All interior doors are 3' for added accessibility.
- The side-entry garage is considerate of curb appeal and opens into a mudroom that is flanked by a powder bath and large pantry. The bonus room gives you 641 square feet of expansion space.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 818027JSS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,680 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,066 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 779 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 287 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 641 sq. ft.
- BRICK POCKET: 161 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 8"
- Depth: 84' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 883 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick