Transitional 3600 Square Foot One-Level House Plan with Split-Bed Layout
About This Plan
- Stone accents pair with board and batten siding on the exterior of this Transitional One-level house plan, complete with a ribbed metal roof for a modern appeal.
- The heart of the home is centered between the dining and family rooms, and boasts a vaulted ceiling, two islands, and an accordion-style door that leads to the back porch.
- A flex room off the foyer is perfect for an office or study, and the primary suite enjoys a private location, spacious ensuite with 5 fixtures, and a walk-in closet that connects to the laundry room.
- Three bedroom suites line the left side of the home, each with a walk-in closet and full bath.
- All interior doors are 3' for added accessibility.
- The side-entry garage is considerate of curb appeal and opens into a mudroom that is flanked by a powder bath and large pantry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,615 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,615 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,082 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 779 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 303 sq. ft.
- BRICK POCKET:: 157 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 8"
- Depth: 86' 2"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 892 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick