4-Bed Modern Home Plan with Outdoor Living Room
About This Plan
- This 4-bed modern house plan has an edgy exterior that fits into a small footprint making it appropriate for those hard-to-fit lots as well as ones that have lots of room.
- A covered entry leads you into the foyer that is open to the great room and views to the back of the home. To your right, a den - just as easily used as a home office - gives you a quiet place to read or work.
- The kitchen is open to the dining room and has a functional island with two sinks on one side and room for up to three to sit on the other. A pocket door slides open to reveal your walk-in pantry.
- The back wall opens to the 12'-deep covered outdoor living room.
- The stairs have an open and there is an overlook from the stair hall. Two of the four bedrooms upstairs have walk-in closets. The laundry is conveniently located for all of them.
- The bonus room can be used as future space, a game or media room, or even an upstairs office. The space is included in the total living area figures.
- Back on the main floor, the family foyer or mudroom off the back of the garage has cubbies and a walk-in closet to help manage clutter and is sealed off from the rest of the home by a pocket door.
- Related Plan: Get an extra upstairs bathroom with house plan 23865JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,010 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,288 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,722 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 475 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12