4 Bed Modern House Plan
About This Plan
- Slanted shed rooflines and transom windows embellish this Contemporary home plan.
- On the inside, vaulted ceilings soar up and expand the home.
- Guests enter in the front foyer while a family foyer off the garage is pleasantly large.
- Sliding doors close off the den that can also be used as an extra bedroom due to the closet and nearby bathroom.
- An enormous island in the kitchen has seating for 5 people and the views flow right into the dining room and vaulted great room.
- The upstairs is even larger with four bedrooms and a vaulted bonus room.
- The roof has a main pitch of 4:12 and a secondary pitch of 2:12.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 23511JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,110 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,445 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,665 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 71' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 635 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss