4 Bed Modern House Plan with Dramatic Vaulted Interior Spaces
About This Plan
- This 4 bed modern house plan has a dramatic exterior with loads of windows, a covered entry and multiple angled rooflines combining to give it amazing curb appeal.
- Double doors open to reveal a foyer with 11'1" ceilings and a vaulted great room to the left. The great room opens to the kitchen and has a fireplace on the outside wall.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating for four and a C-shaped layout.
- A guest bedroom has sliding doors that open to the sun deck in back. That and the covered outdoor living room give you great spots for fresh air entertaining.
- By the stairs, a pair of doors swing inward to reveal your private den.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom occupies the front of the floor and has a massive walk-in closet and a large master bath with a tub, shower and dual vanities. Two more bedrooms plus a bonus room - included in the total living area figures - are located in back. Laundry is conveniently located to all the bedrooms upstairs.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,580 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,946 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,634 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 92' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 850 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick