4-Bed Modern Prairie-Style House Plan with Massive Balcony Over Garage
About This Plan
- This 4-bed house plan has a beautiful modern style with classic prairie elements. The exterior combines wood and stone with large modern windows to give this house tons of curb appeal.
- Just inside you will be amazed by the functional living space layout. The large kitchen with a walk-in pantry flows perfectly into the great room that is warmed by a double-sided roaring fireplace. The kitchen also has a pass-through that leads to the functional flex room. The flex room can be used as a formal dining room, office or living room.
- The master suite is perfectly situated with his/her vanities, a soaking tub, and an enclosed toilet. The master closet has functional access to the laundry room.
- Just up the beautiful stair tower, you will find 3 bedrooms that share a conveniently located hall bathroom.
- Enjoy outdoor entertaining with a large covered patio with a fireplace accessed off of the rear of the home and a massive balcony over the garage accessed from the loft with wet bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,499 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,635 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 864 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 588 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"