4-Bed Modern Ranch Home Plan Over 3000 Square Feet with 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- Oversized windows on the exterior of this exclusive Modern Ranch ensure a light and airy interior throughout the 3,029 square feet of living space.
- A linear fireplace adds to the family room and formal entry, while and an oversized opening creates a seamless transition into the eat-in kitchen.
- L-shaped cabinetry surrounds a 10' by 6' prep island in the kitchen and a roomy walk-in pantry with natural light maximizes storage space.
- Three bedrooms comprise the right wing of the design with the largest reserved for the rear-facing primary suite. A barn door conceals the primary ensuite that boasts a wet room and walk-in closet.
- Across the home, a fourth bedroom is located past the family foyer and makes a great guest suite or a home office.
- Three bays can be found in the garage including an extra-deep bay for larger vehicles. Step inside from the garage to find built-in cubbies in the family foyer.
- Related Plan: Get a 3-bed version with house plan 818039JSS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,029 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,029 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 503 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 443 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 60 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 118' 0"
- Depth: 70' 5"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 850 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick