4-Bed New American House Plan Under 2700 Square Feet with Bonus Expansion
About This Plan
- A real rocking chair porch (23'10" wide and 8' deep) is the perfect place to greet visitors, enjoy conversation or sit and relax. The front porch also provides cover for the entry doors and weather protection. Steep pitched gables and clean roof lines complete the design.
- The main level is has tall ceilings throughout. The family room has a coffered ceiling and a warming fireplace and is open to the kitchen with large island and a walk-in-pantry.
- The owner's suite is private and has a beamed 10' ceiling and a boxed window. The owner's bath has a soaking tub, large shower and walk-in-closet. There is a secondary bedroom on the main floor as well, perfect for an elderly parent or guests.
- The upper level holds two additional bedrooms, each with a walk-in-closet. A compartmentalized bathroom services each bedroom. There is an optional bonus room on the second floor which can be finished later giving you an additional 318 square feet of usable space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,688 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,025 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 663 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 318 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,025 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick