4-Bed New American House Plan with Covered Rear Porch
About This Plan
- The texture-rich exterior of this New American house plan, clad in a variety of earth-tone materials, features a smart interior with all of the modern must-haves.
- The main level is nearly all open to one another, except for a powder bath and mudroom with pocket doors to hide any clutter. A covered, rear porch extends the living space to the outdoors, complete with a grilling station.
- The centered fireplace in the family room helps to define the space, and the adjoining kitchen boasts a massive island. The walk-in pantry and wine cellar provides ample storage space when entertaining.
- Upstairs, discover the master suite, nestled behind the laundry room. A pocket door reveals the 4-fixture bath, and a walk-in closet offers plenty of space for your wardrobe.
- Three additional bedrooms on the second level share a 5-fixture bath with a soaking tub.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate modern farmhouse plan with 22548DR.
- Note: There is a delay of 12 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,496 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,126 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,370 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,126 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss