Modern Farmhouse Plan for a Family of Six
About This Plan
- This 5-bed modern farmhouse plan has a great exterior with a combination of clapboard and board and batten siding. A standing seam metal roof extends over the front porch adding to the farmhouse charm.
- Having all five bedrooms on the second floor leaves the main floor dedicated for relaxing with friends.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating for up to four people and is open to the dining room. Pocket doors open to reveal a large pantry connected to the laundry room. Steps from the kitchen, the nook gets great natural light and enjoys views to the back.
- A 2-sided fireplace separates the dining room from the living room. On the living room side, the library has built-in seating.
- A pocket door opens to the office or den privately located in the front of the home. A mudroom off the entrance helps control clutter.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate modern farmhouse plan with 22570DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,497 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,517 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,980 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 580 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss