4-Bed New American House Plan with Upstairs Laundry and Expansion Below
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Stone accents on the front porch and the garage are a nice touch on this 4-bed New American house plan with optional finished lower level. Step inside and a built-in bench and closet - and a powder room tucked away in the corner - greet you.
- The great room is open to the kitchen which has a large island with double-sink, dishwasher and seating for up to four people. The garage entry and pantry are steps away making unloading groceries a breeze. Also steps away is the dining room with views to the back.
- The sunroom has sliding doors on the back wall taking you outside.
- Upstairs, you'll find four bedrooms including the master bedroom with walk-in closet. A large laundry room is a nice convenience.
- Finish the lower level as designed - considered optional in our total living figures; the lower level as shown comes with your purchase - and you'll get a fifth bedroom, a game room, family room and room for your mechanicals.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 73461HS (2,593 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,629 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,210 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,419 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 947 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 167 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 715 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss