4-Bed Northwest House Plan for Sloped Lot
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing on the exterior of this Northwest house plan contribute to the character and curb appeal, while the walk-out basement makes this an ideal choice for sloping lots.
- A covered entry welcomes you home, and leads directly into the heart of the home. The open-concept floor plan combines the great room and eat-in kitchen, with a warm fireplace anchoring the left wall.
- The kitchen island offers ample workspace and seating for casual meals, and the partially-covered deck is the perfect space to grill and dine outdoors.
- For the utmost convenience, the master suite is located on the main level, and features a 5-fixture bath and walk-in closet. The neighboring office will delight the work-at-home resident.
- Two guest suites and two full bathrooms can be found downstairs, along with a spacious recreation room that extends onto a covered patio for outdoor enjoyment.
- The 2-car garage includes space for a workshop, and opens into a combined laundry / mudroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,738 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,099 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,639 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 75' 7"
- Max ridge height: 20' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1072 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss