4-Bed Ranch Home Plan with Split Bedroom Layout
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom Ranch home plan is just under 3,400 square feet, and provides a light and airy living space, game room, home office, and split bedroom layout to provide each of your family members with privacy.
- The gourmet kitchen is ideal for entertaining, and includes a 6-person eating bar attached to the island, as well as a large range and covered porch off the dining area.
- The master suite is quietly tucked away in the back corner of the home, and neighbors a sunroom that provides access to the porch. The master bathroom offers an oversized shower with built-in benches and roomy walk-in closet that conveniently leads to the laundry room.
- A home office is just inside from the 3-car garage, which projects from the front of the home in order to create a charming courtyard.
- Two bedroom suites occupy the left side of the home, along with a game room for all to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,348 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,348 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 566 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 7"
- Depth: 102' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 938 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side