4 Bed Shabby Chic House Plan
About This Plan
- This luxurious shabby chic four bedroom house plan has a great exterior and an incredibe interior.
- The main floor has a spacious and very functional rear-facing great room open to the kitchen with large island. The great room opens to the vaulted outdoor living room which has an angled fireplacer and is a great spot for entertaining.
- There is a formal dining room adjacent to the foyer and a tidy den behind french doors as well.
- A main floor guest suite as well as a second fully accessible bedroom suite to the rear complete the main floor.
- Upstairs, you'll enjoy the vaulted recreation room with a fireplace. There is also a second den.
- The master suite is vaulted and has a huge walk-in closet as well as a private storage room. There is also another bedrooms suite as well as a large laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,941 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,699 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,242 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 8"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 950 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"