4 Bed Southern Home Plan with Rustic Elegance
About This Plan
- Exterior materials such as brick, cedar shake siding, and timber posts all add to create a look of rustic elegance.
- Inside you will find an open layout concept for the great room and kitchen. A walk-in pantry and butler's pantry separate the formal dining room from the kitchen.
- The spacious, private master suite features an oversized walk-in closet, luxurious bath with a large glass shower and free-standing tub, and access to the large laundry room. Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 are found on the opposite side of the home. Each room has a walk-in closet, bedroom 4 has a private bath, and a hall bath is also located in this area.
- The rustic elegance continues to the outdoor living space. Timber beams on a vaulted ceiling and a masonry fireplace are featured in this area. Upstairs is a large bonus room with a walk-in closet and full bath.
- Completing this home plan is tandem garage with room for 3 cars.
- Related Plans: Build in reverse with house plans 60631ND (2,470 sq. ft.) and 70530MK (2,676 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,190 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,190 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 573 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 638 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 6"
- Depth: 73' 6"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1199 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick