4-Bed Southern House Plan with Large Covered Porches
About This Plan
- Outdoor porches, both front and rear, are perfect for entertaining and enjoying the views on this Southern home plan.
- French doors lead into the foyer, and beyond to a large living room overlooking the rear porch. The attached gourmet kitchen features a large prep island and a butler's pantry leads to the formal dining room.
- The master bedroom is accessed by its own foyer and allows refuge from the rest of the home. The master bathroom provides a spa-like experience and the sizable walk-in closet includes an island dresser.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are just off the foyer and share a Jack-and-Jill bath. A fourth bedroom is set off by itself, with a private side entrance, giving guests a quiet space to recharge.
- An office lends a great space for the work-at-home resident, and the 3-car garage offers ample space for lawn equipment.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plans 860032MCD (2,891 sq. ft.), 860011MCD (2,800 sq. ft.) and 860049MCD (2,671 sq. ft.). Get more room with house plan 860013MCD (3,274 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,963 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 293 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,002 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 2"
- Depth: 100' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 908 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick