4-Bed Southern House Plan with Large Covered Porches
About This Plan
- Outdoor porches, both front and rear, are perfect for entertaining and enjoying the views on this Southern home plan.
- French doors lead into the foyer, and beyond to a large living room overlooking the rear porch. The attached gourmet kitchen features a large prep island and a butler's pantry leads to the formal dining room.
- The master bedroom is accessed by its own foyer and allows refuge from the rest of the home. The master bathroom provides a spa-like experience and the sizable walk-in closet includes an island dresser.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are just off the foyer and share a Jack-and-Jill bath. A fourth bedroom is set off by itself, with a private side entrance, giving guests a quiet space to recharge.
- An office lends a great space for the work-at-home resident, and the 3-car garage offers ample space for lawn equipment.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plans 860032MCD (2,891 sq. ft.), 860011MCD (2,800 sq. ft.) Get more room with house plan 860013MCD (3,274 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,963 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 293 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,002 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 2"
- Depth: 100' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 908 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick