4 Bed Southern House Plan with Vaulted Ceilings
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This Acadian house plan has a welcoming front porch 10' deep and 54' wide with loads of space for you to sit and relax and enjoy the views.
- As you enter the home, the foyer is large and inviting with a brick arch that guides you through to the family room. The brick hearth and surround that goes all the way to the ceiling, along with the brick arch that separates the family room from the kitchen and the rustic pine beams and bead board ceiling in the kitchen and dining areas, you will feel the warmth and homey feel of this layout every time you walk through this part of the house.
- The large kitchen features a 36" gas cooktop and double refrigerator as well as a large pantry to allow for all your family meal preparation needs. The oversized island can seat six.
- The mud room enters straight from the garage and also from the side porch making it easy for guests or family members to come in and drop their things at the drop-off bench. The full bathroom is handy as well. The 4th bedroom is in this area as well, making it a great space for an older child, a guest or for an in-law suite or office. Bedrooms 2 and 3 have walk in closets and share a Jack & Jill bath.
- The master suite features a bead board tray ceiling, with views to the back yard. The master bath features a pedestal tub with the walk-through shower behind for a nice added feature. The master closet is ample and has his/her entries.
- The rear porch and outdoor kitchen leave nothing to be desired, with a 19 x 17 rear porch and 15 x 11 outdoor kitchen space, you'll have plenty of room for weekend get-togethers or family time outside.