4-Bed Transitional Farmhouse Plan with Private Master Porch and Upstairs Theater Room
About This Plan
- This transitional farmhouse plan gives you 4 beds, 4.5 bathrooms and 3,224 square feet of heated living space.
- French doors open to the entry flanked by a home office on the left and the dining room on the right. Ahead, your view extends across the 2-story great room with fireplace which has access to a rear deck.
- A large island in the kitchen seats five. The kitchen opens to the breakfast room and has a access to a large walk-in pantry and the mud room by the garage entry.
- The master suite is located on the left of the home and has its own private porch, as well as a massive 279 square foot walk-in closet.
- Upstairs you'll find three bedrooms - each with their own bath - and a convenient laundry room. There's also a theater room at the top of the stairs as well as an overlook to the great room below.
- GIVING BACK: Please note the plan designer gives 10% of their profits on all sales to charities focused on helping children and families in foster care.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,778 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,398 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,380 sq. ft.
- Attic: 163 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 479 sq. ft.
- Deck: 311 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 168 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,398 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Monolithic Slab, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 8"
- Depth: 60' 8"
- Max ridge height: 36' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 663 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss