4-Bed Transitional Home Plan with Hidden Walk-in Pantry
About This Plan
- Tall peaks pair nicely with the covered entry and side entry garage on this one-story transitional house plan with modern elegance. An attractive brick exterior with large windows gives the home great curb appeal.
- Step in from the front covered entry and you are greeted with high ceilings in the foyer. Step through to the great room with 12' ceilings and a tall fireplace with a large sliding glass door that takes you to the vaulted 16'-deep covered porch in back. The great room is open to the kitchen with a large eat-at island and a hidden walk-in pantry.
- The master suite features vaulted ceilings and gives you great views to the back through the large picture window. A sliding barn door entrance leads way into the spacious master bathroom featuring a double vanity, a walk in tile shower, freestanding tub, and private toilet room. You'll also find two walk-in closets with one of them having direct access to the laundry area.
- Across the home, Bed 2 has a storage bench under the back window and two closets. Bed 3 has a walk-in closet and direct access to its own bath.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 70814MK and 70728MK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,653 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,653 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 294 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 355 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 10"
- Depth: 67' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 738 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick