4-Bed Transitional Mediterranean House Plan for Indoor Outdoor Living
About This Plan
- An oversized sliding door in the family room of this 4-bedroom, Transitional Mediterranean house allows you to easily move between the indoor and outdoor living spaces.
- The gourmet kitchen presents a sizable island and a walk-in pantry, while a breakfast nook and formal dining room provide multiple dining options.
- The master suite shares the right side of the home with a quiet study, and features two walk-in closets and a spa-like ensuite with a 2-person shower.
- Three bedroom suites line the left side of the design; one of the rooms provides access to the back porch.
- The double garage protrudes from the front in order to create a parking courtyard, while a coat closet just inside sits across from the laundry room.
- Related Plans: Get a 4-bed version with house plans 65679BS and 65738BS.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,284 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,284 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,042 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,042 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 253 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 8"
- Depth: 116' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1021 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12