Transitional Mediterranean House Plan with Huge Porte Cochere and Rear Lanai
About This Plan
- An oversized porte-cochere welcomes guests to this beautiful transitional Mediterranean house plan. Great for someone with a large car collection, the home allows you to park 5 cars in the garages and a couple more can sit in the shade under the porte-cochere.
- The gourmet kitchen presents two islands and a walk-in pantry, while a breakfast nook and formal dining room provide multiple dining options. A separate living room has a fireplace. These three rooms all have collapsible back walls connecting them to the covered lanai in back.
- The master suite shares the left side of the home - along with a quiet study - and features two walk-in closets and a spa-like ensuite with a 2-person shower.
- Three bedroom suites line the right side of the design; one of the rooms provides access to the back porch.
- The double garage protrudes from the front in order to create a parking courtyard, while a coat closet just inside sits across from the laundry room.
- Related Plans: Remove the porte-cochere with house plan 65679BS and 65670BS (3 beds).
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,242 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,242 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,078 sq. ft.
- Entry: 83 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 139' 8"
- Depth: 113' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1923 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss