4 Bedroom Storybook House Plan With Expansion
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The handsome exterior of this Craftsman home is based on using mixed materials, twin gables and a hip roof to give it style.
- The formal dining room off the foyer uses two columns to define the space giving you wonderful views so you never feel closed in.
- In back, the great room, kitchen and dinette all share the same space thanks to the open layout.
- When you need quiet time, a comfortable sunroom awaits off to one side.
- The second floor is full of options especially in the luxurious master suite.
- Use the nursery as an exercise room or sitting area if you don't need a nursery.
- The second floor laundry is placed right where most of the laundry is - bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Finish the lower level and add an extra bedroom, family room and rec area.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,303 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,548 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,755 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 995 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 485 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss