4 Beds Home Plan with 50'-Wide Front Porch
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An 8'-deep porch spans 50' across the front of this 4 bed house plan. Designed as a net zero ready home, you'll realize savings on your energy bills far beyond those of a traditionally designed home. The air handler unit is located within the heated space which is just one feature of this home designed to cut your energy bills.
- The foyer leads you to the great room with a volume ceiling and open to the kitchen and dining rooms. French doors open to the coered lanai in back, which, at 14'6"-deep, can be used as a covered outdoor living room.
- The kitchen has a large central island with seating and a second island providing separation between it and the great room.
- The owner's suite is located in back and has a door leading to the outside. Three bedrooms are clustered at the other side of the home giving you great privacy.
- A private study is located off the foyer and has two closets and a tray vaulted ceiling.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 33168ZR and 33169ZR.