4 Bed Southern Energy-Saving Home Plan
About This Plan
- An 8'-deep porch spans 50' across the front of this 4 bed house plan. Designed as a net zero ready home, you'll realize savings on your energy bills far beyond those of a traditionally designed home. The air handler unit is located within the heated space which is just one feature of this home designed to cut your energy bills.
- The foyer leads you to the great room with a volume ceiling and open to the kitchen and dining rooms. French doors open to the coered lanai in back, which, at 14'6"-deep, can be used as a covered outdoor living room.
- The kitchen has a large central island with seating and a second island providing separation between it and the great room.
- The owner's suite is located in back and has a door leading to the outside. Three bedrooms are clustered at the other side of the home giving you great privacy.
- A private study is located off the foyer and has two closets and a tray vaulted ceiling.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 33168ZR and 33170ZR.
Main Level - 3D View
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,893 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,893 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 413 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 494 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 6"
- Depth: 71' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 843 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Truss