4 (or 5 Bed) House Plan With Contemporary Styling
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Clean lines enhance the Contemporary exterior of this Northwest home plan.
- The L-shaped main living area lets every room take advantage of views of the covered outdoor area with its fireplace.
- A big kitchen island has room for five seats when dining informally.
- The first floor den can also serve as an extra bedroom with its walk-in closet and access to a full bath.
- The spacious second floor holds a laundry room, bonus space and four bedrooms including the large master suite.
- A stand-alone soaking tub makes the huge master bathroom special.
- Related Plan: Skip the full bath and walk-in closet in the den with house plan 23513JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,025 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,415 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,610 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 64' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 668 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss