Designed for the large family, this country farmhouse offers four or five bedrooms, one of which could be used as an office or for home schooling.
Elegant French doors access the formal dining room from the kitchen, where a pantry closet and built-in desk add convenience. A covered porch is located off the great room with its fireplace. Another covered porch wraps around the front and side of the home.
A 10' tray ceiling tops the master bedroom, which opens to a luxurious bath with a spa tub and a walk-in closet.
Upstairs, three family bedrooms share a bath. A recreation room on this floor makes a perfect children's gathering place, and a bonus room allows for expansion.
Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Related Plans: For a reversed version of this house plan with a three-car garage, see 6538RF.
Need more space? See house plan 6532RF (3,005 sq. ft).
All of our plans are designed by licensed architects and residential building designers. Each plan is designed to meet nationally recognized building codesforthe year they were created
No two plans are the same. We strongly encourage you to contactus for the contents ofany plan you may be interested inpurchasing.
Below is a listing of sheets typically included in our plans
1. Foundation Plan ‐ shows the foundation details.
2. Floor Plan ‐ shows the placement of interior walls and the dimensions for rooms, doors, windows, stairways, etc. of each level of the house.
3. Exterior Elevations ‐ show the front, rear and sides of the house, including exterior materials, details and roof pitches.
4. Building Cross Section ‐ shows details of the house as though it were cut in slices from the roof to the foundation. The cross sections detail the construction of the home, insulation, flooring and roofing.
5. Interior Elevations (when available) ‐ show the details of cabinets such as those found in the kitchen, bathroom and utility room, fireplaces and other special interior features.
6. Roof Plan ‐ provides a bird’s eye view of the roof's valleys, ridges and dormers, if applicable
7. Electrical Plan (when available) ‐ shows the suggested locations for fixtures and outlets. Please contact us to see if an electrical plan is included in the plan set.
8. Notes & Details ‐ provides information for structural specifications, excavating and grading, masonry and concrete work, carpentry and wood specifications, thermal and moisture protection and specifications about drywall, tile, flooring, glazing, caulking and sealants.
All of our plans are designed to provide the information needed to build your home. Because of the wide range of requirements throughout states and municipalities, it is possible that the plans may not have all of the information required by your building department. If this is the case, we recommend hiring a local design professional or engineer who can assist bringing the plans up to your local building code.
Some states require that a licensed architect or engineer review and stamp the plans. If this is the case where you will be building, a local professional will be able to assist you.
Important Extras: Sold separately
1. Readable reverse Plans ‐ The layout is reversed and all the writing is corrected so you can read the writing. With this option, all of your sets will appear the way you want to build the home. This option is available for an additional charge.
2. Mirror Reverse Plans ‐ The lettering and dimensions will read backwards, so you will need to order at least one set non-reversed as a reference copy.
3. Itemized List of Materials (when available) ‐ includes the quantity, type and size of materials needed to build your home.