5-Bed Acadian House Plan with Outdoor Kitchen
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding, combined with brick, offer a texture-rich exterior to this 5-bedroom, Acadian house plan. A metal roof on the shed dormer completes the design.
- A sizable living room opens to the kitchen and keeping room, creating an ideal space for family and friends to gather. French doors lead to a covered porch, complete with an outdoor kitchen.
- A lengthy butler's pantry includes a bar sink and leads to the formal dining room from the kitchen.
- The serene master suite features a luxurious bathroom with a freestanding tub in front of an oversized shower, with dual closets on either side.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 each include a full bath, and a fourth bedroom on the main level is privately situated on the opposite side, near a separate entrance.
- The fifth bedroom rests above the garage and includes a full bath. Convert this bedroom into a home office or flex space, if preferred.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,085 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,085 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 697 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 465 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 4"
- Depth: 63' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 949 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick