5-Bed Craftsman House Plan with a Finished Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- This Craftsman style ranch home is adorned with wooden columns, shingle and stone siding and corbels in the peaks of the roof to create a modern look with a style of yesterday.
- Inside you'll find a graciously spaced great room with fireplace that leads to a dining and kitchen area through graceful columns that define the space.
- The master lies to the right of the home and features a tray ceiling, walk-in closet and on suite bath with Jacuzzi tub.
- Two additional bedrooms are found to the left of the entry and share the full bath off the hallway.
- A 3-stall garage with extra storage gives you lots of room for your vehicles and toys.
- Related Plans: Save money and eliminate the finished lower level with house plan 89868AH as well as house plans 89852AH and 8909AH with alternate exteriors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,661 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,105 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,105 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 277 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 4"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 960 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss