5 Bed Craftsman Masterpiece
About This Plan
- Designed with a large family in mind, this heavenly Craftsman home gives you five bedrooms including one on the main level.
- The wide foyer reveals views of the fanned staircase and a set of double doors that open to the den with its elegant coffered ceiling.
- An open layout combines the great room, kitchen and nook so you can easily keep tabs on family activities.
- Sliding glass doors in the great room open to a side patio.
- Five beams top the kitchen/nook area with its massive island that gives you loads of counter space plus storage underneath.
- The remaining bedrooms are all up on the second floor along with a laundry room and huge bonus room.
- Two bedrooms have vaulted ceilings and the exquisite master suite has a tray ceiling.
- The enormous master walk-in closet is divided into his and her sections.
- Open rails in the hall let you look down into the foyer and dining room.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,086 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,379 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,707 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 798 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss