5 Bed Craftsman With Outdoor Living
About This Plan
- Multiple gables and vaulted ceilings give this 5 bedroom home plan great appeal both inside and out.
- French doors swing wide to the 2-story foyer and give you a view all the way down the house to the kitchen and family room area. More french doors on the angled wall on your left get you into the den with a gently bayed window in front.
- The family room has a soaring 2-story ceiling with overlooks from above. Windows look out to the outdoor living room beyond and the space is open to the kitchen and eating nook. A butler's pantry lies between the dining room and kitchen.
- Upstairs, 3 of the 4 bedrooms there are vaulted including the master bedroom with fireplace. Laundry is centralized upstairs for your convenience.
- The bonus room is included in the second floor square footage and total living area of the home.
- MORE PHOTOS: See more photos in our Google+ and Facebook photo albums.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 23181JD (4,348 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,586 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,111 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,475 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 69' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 792 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss