Gables and Dormers Add Vaulted Ceilings and Light
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Multiple gables and vaulted ceilings make this an appealing home for a Craftsman style house.
- Columns provide definition between the dining and living rooms, allowing for an easy flow between rooms.
- A butler's pantry lies between the dining room and kitchen, used as a staging area for serving meals.
- The two-story family room is in clear view of the kitchen and nook so all three rooms can enjoy the fireplace.
- Use the den as a fifth bedroom, if needed.
- The spacious second floor has four bedrooms, most of them vaulted.
- The bonus room is included in the second floor square footage and total living area of the home.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 23549JD (4,586 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,348 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,990 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,358 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 773 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss