Gables and Dormers Add Vaulted Ceilings and Light
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Multiple gables and vaulted ceilings make this an appealing home for a Craftsman style house.
- Columns provide definition between the dining and living rooms, allowing for an easy flow between rooms.
- A butler's pantry lies between the dining room and kitchen, used as a staging area for serving meals.
- The two-story family room is in clear view of the kitchen and nook so all three rooms can enjoy the fireplace.
- Use the den as a fifth bedroom, if needed.
- The spacious second floor has four bedrooms, most of them vaulted.
- The bonus room is included in the second floor square footage and total living area of the home.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 23549JD (4,586 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.