5-Bed Mediterranean House Plan with Large Veranda
About This Plan
- This European inspired gem is a popular Mediterranean house plan that features 5,820 square feet of living area with five bedrooms and six baths. A dramatic entry leads you into the two-storied grand interior.
- A stunning living room takes center stage, with a soaring curved and coffered ceiling and a 22' bowed glass wall. A pass-thru wet bar connects the formal living room to the common living areas, and a nearby dining room offers frontal views.
- Central to the informal family area is the leisure room, kitchen, and nook; all defined with stepped ceilings. This core area for family gatherings melds into one and connects to the verandah via retreating glass walls.
- The master foyer leads into the master suite showcasing stepped ceilings and spacious his and her closets. The master bath is a relaxing haven with a large walk-in shower, whirlpool tub, dual sink vanity, and a master garden.
- The guest bedrooms are cozily sequestered on the opposite side of the home. Each guest bedroom boasts a full, luxurious bath with walk-in closets and they lead out to the veranda.
- At the top of a staircase, the second floor offers limitless entertaining and living possibilities with a multi-purpose loft and two spacious guests suites with private decks.
- Related Plan: Find a slightly larger floor plan with 340033STR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,816 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,385 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,431 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 782 sq. ft.
- Deck: 633 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 110' 1"
- Max ridge height: 36' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 778 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars