5 Bed Mediterranean Inspired Villa
About This Plan
- This stunningly beautiful Mediterranean house plan is loaded with every imaginable luxury including a residential elevator, a gorgeous curved staircase, a wine cellar and special ceiling treatments in every room of the house.
- Sightlines are amazing as your views sweep through room after room.
- The opulent master suite takes up the whole right wing of the home and is designed to pamper homeowners in a grand way including his and her bathrooms.
- Put your feet up on a chaise lounge in the master sitting room where there are lots of windows and a sliding glass door to the back yard.
- The outdoor space is enormous, bigger than most people's houses, and boasts a summer kitchen and an outdoor fireplace to keep you and your guests warm.
- On the second floor, a huge home theater room has a spectacular ceiling and a half bathroom plus a large walk-in storage closet.
- Two of the luxurious bedrooms on this floor have their own private covered porches and there's a morning bar in the hall for all three bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,359 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,727 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,632 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 128 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 419 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,988 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 105' 8"
- Depth: 166' 10"
- Max ridge height: 39' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2212 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss