5-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Two Master Suites
About This Plan
- The beautiful front elevation of this 5-bedroom, modern farmhouse plan includes a charming front porch, stone accents, shed dormers, and a double garage attached to the home by a breezeway.
- From the formal entry, you will find a powder bath and home office to the right, while the dining area is directly to the left. Oversized sliding doors in both the dining room and kitchen invite you to enjoy the outdoors on the adjacent covered porch, ideal for entertaining.
- The elongated kitchen features a lengthy island with a double-bowl sink, walk-in pantry, and adjoining breakfast nook. Minimal walls allow you to seamlessly flow between the kitchen and rear-facing family room, complete with a fireplace flanked by windows.
- The master bedroom is located on the main level, and joined by a 5-fixture bathroom with a walk-in closet that includes a washer / dryer unit.
- A loft at the top of the stairs boasts a charming window seat nestled between closets, and grants access to four bedrooms and a laundry room. A second master bedroom upstairs includes a 4-fixture bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,680 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 574 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss