5-Bed Modern Home Plan with Second-Level Master and Bonus Room
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Tall windows with metal accents on the front elevation provide abundant natural light in this 5-bedroom, modern house plan.
- A quiet den sits to the right of the foyer, across from a powder bath. A fireplace in the great room serves as a focal point throughout the open-concept, floor plan. Four seats at the oversized island offer a space to gather for casual meals, and the adjacent dining room provides sliding doors to a covered patio.
- A private, guest bedroom is located on the main level, which includes a powder bath with a shower.
- Upstairs, french doors lead to your second-level, master suite featuring a master bath with dual sinks, separate tub and shower, and a large, walk-in closet. Three additional bedrooms share a 4-fixture bath, and a bonus room - included in the total living area - adds versatility.
- A second-level laundry room sits across from the master suite.
- Related Plan: Get a 3-car garage with house plan 23776JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,610 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,685 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,925 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 51' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 494 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss