5-Bed New American House Plan with In-Law Suite
About This Plan
- A combination of board and batten siding and gables give this 5-bed New American home plan great curb appeal. One step inside and you'll feel right at home with this well-thought-out floorplan.
- On the main floor, you will find a lovely in-law suite that includes a living room that is warmed by a fireplace, a suite, and a bathroom. Further, into the home, you'll find a large great room that is warmed by a fireplace. The kitchen includes a large working island along with a walk-in pantry. Just off the rear of the dining room and kitchen is a wonderful covered patio that is perfect for outdoor entertaining.
- On the second floor, you will find 4 bedrooms and a family room. The master suite is a homeowner's dream with his/her vanities, a soaking tub, an enclosed toilet area, a large walk-in closet, and access to the laundry area. Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a jack and jill bathroom, while bedroom 2 has access to its own bathroom.
- Back on the main floor, the 2 car garage accesses the home through a convenient mudroom complete with bench/lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,124 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,493 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,631 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 478 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12