900 Square Foot Contemporary 2 Bed House Plan with Indoor-Outdoor Living
About This Plan
- A large covered deck with a vaulted ceiling provides character and outdoor space to enjoy on this 900 square foot contemporary house plan. The vaulted ceiling extends to the open concept interior if you choose with the center perfectly dividing the kitchen from the living.
- Two generously sized bedrooms - each with its own walk-in closet - are located towards the back of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 900 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 900 sq. ft.
- Deck: 189 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 25' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss