A Pleasant European Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- With porches in front and back, this farmhouse plan displays a pleasant face.
- A fireplace bordered by built-ins warms the open living area, consisting of a living room, a dining room and a kitchen with a snack-bar island. Also featured on the first floor is a home office.
- Upstairs, the master suite includes a walk-in closet and a two-compartment bath. The laundry room is conveniently placed off the second full bath, which serves the family bedrooms.
- Bonus space over the front-facing garage allows for future expansion.
- Related Plans: Need a side-entry garage? See house plan 21097DR.
- For an alternate layout with an expanded first floor full bath and laundry/utility room in place of the office, see house plan 21218DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,875 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 908 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 967 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 908 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 213 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 128 sq. ft.
- Deck: 58 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 289 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss