A Refined, Palatial Facade
4 - 6
About This Plan
- A palatial facade promises means nothing without a suitable floor plan. This estate delivers on both levels.
- If formal entertaining is part of your lifestyle, the grand room and formal dining hall will serve you well.
- Casual weekend call for family gatherings? Look to the open family room, island kitchen and moring room to provide commodious but intimate space.
- The master suite is gratifying in its own right: separate His and Hers baths, a huge sitting room with fireplace and double walk-in closets.
- The family is also well provided for in three secondary bedrooms with private baths on the upper floor.
- There is also a billiards room on the second floor to indulge your favorite hobby.
- Other special features include a three-car garage and study or storage space.
Lower Level \
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,076 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,801 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,275 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,091 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 112' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 760 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick