A Sense of Drama
About This Plan
- This home plan gives you dramatic spaces in a one-level of contemporary design.
- An expensive kitchen cook and lunch counter plays a central role and flows to open dining and family room spaces. An angled fireplace in the dining room is a nice touch.
- Just off the kitchen you'll find your own home theater - a perfect place to escape to.
- The master bedroom suite is tucked away for privacy, and two secondary bedrooms gather around a shared shower room.
- Below, the mezzanine watches dreamily over the exterior terrace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,527 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,357 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 170 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,357 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss