A Touch of Class
About This Plan
- The classic stone and brick exterior will impress as will the large two-story foyer off the covered porch. of this European-style beauty.
- Flanking the entry is your formal dining room and living room with fireplace. Entertain in style in the massive great room with a second fireplace and and views out the rear wall if windows.
- The kitchen is open to the great room and you'll find access to the rear patio off the bayed breakfast room. A central island, full pantry and butler's pantry are a few of the treats in store for the cook.
- A private study is your quiet retreat. Access to a private covered patio and a two-sided fireplace shared with the master suite are nice touches.
- Tucked in the rear, a quiet master retreat awaits the owners with twin walk-in closets and a five-fixture bath. French doors open to the patio.
- On the second floor, three bedrooms and a game room complete this home plan.
- Related Plans: Need less space? Downsize with house plan 48243FM.
- Spread out with 48013FM (3,984 sq. ft).
- Spread out a touch more with house plan 48228FM (4,101 sq. ft).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,696 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,430 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,266 sq. ft.
- Entry: 70 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 11"
- Depth: 64' 7"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 742 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick